More than 1,600 people in three states are forced to isolate after a gold miner in the Northern Territory tests positive for COVID.
The man flew from Bendigo in the Victoria area to Queensland on June 17, but was allowed in travel the Northern Territory as there were no travel restrictions between the NT and the Victoria Region.
« This person is isolated, we move him for any close contact with the Center for National Resilience in Howard Springs, » said Gunner.
Similar title :
– workers in the NT gold mine tested positive for COVID-19
– Northern Territory Coronavirus case: Bergmann tested positive
– Hundreds placed in isolation as Northern Territory reports new COVID-19 case
– NT gold miner tests positive for COVID-19, which puts 1,600 others at risk
– NT miners tested positive for Covid-19
– NT mine virus case calls for mass isolation
Northern Territory,Michael Gunner,Coronavirus,Tanami Mine,Miner,Northern Territory, Michael Gunner, Coronavirus, Tanami Mine, Miner,,NT,Northern Territory,Darwin,covid,coronavirus,mine,worker,,Northern Territory coronavirus case Miner tests positive,,Lifestyle,Health & Wellbeing,Travel,Coronavirus,News,NT News,News,Public Health,
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: