Three straight draws, a spate of injuries and missing goals from the open game are still the worries for an otherwise impressive, unbeaten start to the campaign for Manuel Marquez’ Hyderabad.
FC Hyderabad wants to return to winning ways on Tuesday at Tilak Maidan in Vasco against the lowest SC East Bengal in the Indian Super League (ISL).
Three back-to-back draws, a string of injuries and the lack of open game goals remain worries for an otherwise impressive, unbeaten start to the campaign for Manuel Marquez Rocas Hyderabad.
Despite the setbacks, the Spaniard can enjoy the performances of his young Indian players. In the draw against ATK Mohun Bagan, Hyderabad only had two matching players from overseas in the day’s squad. While striker Joel Chianese and midfielder Luis Sastre have three weeks to go back, striker Aridane Santana and midfielder Mohammad Yasir are available.
In four games, Hyderabad had 58 shots (11 on target), an average of 14. 5 shots per game – second highest in the league – but only hit once in an open game.
« It’s hard to answer, » said Roca, who will return to the contact line after being banned from playing and tries to explain the fighting in front of goal. “We play our style by keeping possession of the ball. We currently don’t have any foreigners in positions capable of scoring goals. I think we were the team with the most shots in the first game (17) and in the second game we had 11 shots against Bengaluru FC. It is a problem that we have to solve. The team is very compact. We have to create more opportunities. We are working on this. ”
For East Bengal and head coach Robbie Fowler, the world seems to be against them. Fowler stated after the team’s brave goalless draw with Jamshedpur while playing with 10 men for 65 minutes that he felt the team were up against 12 men in every single game. ‘
Fowler said the team was « hurt » with the poor results and was trying to get motivation from the obstacles. « Everyone seems like they are choosing us for our position in the league, » the Englishman said at the pre-game press conference.
Hoping to have Aaron Amadi-Holloway, Daniel Fox and Lokon Metei back in training soon, but hasn’t released the latest updates on the injury front.
For teams who like to dominate possession, Hyderabad has only scored three goals while East Bengal has yet to open its record. What was beneficial for Hyderabad was the ability to play at a higher intensity both in and out of possession. In order for East Bengal to claim their first victory, they have to measure themselves against their opponents and hope that their failed strikers can be included in the scorers list.
SC Ostbengalen, Indian Super League, FC Mumbai City, FC Jamshedpur, Robbie Fowler
World news – AU – ISL 2020-21 Preview: The unbeaten Hyderabad suffers an « injury » SC Ostbengalen
. . Related title :
– ISL 2020-21 preview: Unbeaten Hyderabad takes on & # 39; violates & # 39; SC East Bengal
– >> ISL 2020-21, Preview of Game 29: Unbeaten Hyderabad FC to face SC East Bengal
– Hyderabad FC to face East Bengal in a difficult ISL fight at
– ISL 7: Hyderabad wary of the motivated SC East Bengal
– ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs SC East Bengal prediction, preview, team news and more
– > ISL 2020-21: East Bengal is down – Manuel Marquez is putting pressure on red and gold
– ISL 2020-21: Robbie Fowler optimistic about SC East Bengal& # 39; s chances against a grainy Hyderabad FC
– ISL 2020-21: Dream 11 Prediction for Hyderabad FC vs SC East Bengal; Captain, Vice-Captain, Best Probable XI . . .
– & # 39; We will see a better East Bengal, " Robbie Fowler promises fans
– Unbeaten Hyderabad FC take on East Bengal in a tough ISL battle
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: