New Delhi: Former Maharashtra Prime Minister Devendra Fadnavis has called for the resignation of Anil Deshmukh after former Mumbai Police Commissioner Param Bir Singh alleged in a letter to Prime Minister Uddhav Thackeray, the state’s interior minister want his team member, the arrested policeman Sachin Vaze, to collect Rs 100 crore a month. However, the Chief Ministers Office said the letter was not received from the known official email IDs of IPS officials, despite Interior Minister Singh being charged with conspiracy and threatened with filing a defamation case. On the other hand, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is expected to release its party manifest for the 2021 Tamil Nadu election on Sunday. The manifesto will speak about programs and development projects carried out by the government of the Union in the state as well as in the coming ones. The Saffron Party, which sealed the seat allocation agreement with AIADMK, only holds 20 seats in the 234-member assembly, for which elections will be held on April 6th in a single phase. Meanwhile, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold public rallies for poll-bound states today. Yesterday he addressed rallies in Kharagpur in West Bengal and in Chabua in Assam. Also Read – Param Bir Singh Claims Anil Deshmukh asked Sachin Vaze to raise Rs 100 crore per month for him Highlights
Stay tuned as India.com will cover all breaking news so readers don’t have anything Missing something important.
A bus on the way from Doda to Jammu had an accident in Sarora (Tikri). 12 injured were hospitalized. Details expected: Jammu and Kashmir police pic.twitter.com/vejXjHsgVj
There is no talk of Anil Deshmukh’s resignation. ATS is investigating (Antilia & Mansukh Hiren case) and we believe the perpetrator will be punished: Jayant Patil, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP). pic.twitter.com/xfQ4yEc8ib
Karnataka: Social distancing norms were disregarded when large crowds arrived at a market in Bengaluru amid fear of # COVID19
« Regardless of what we say, some people graze without masks We enforced guidelines, but the people are negligent, « says a marshal on duty pic.twitter.com/9YA9QgBlHH
Karunanidhi himself didn’t believe Stalin. During his last two years when he was sick, he did not hand over the party to Stalin. He didn’t trust his son. How will people believe him in such a case ?: Tamil Nadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami in Tiruvannamalai # TamilNaduElections pic.twitter.com/C4C2P40wWQ
Delhi: In the residence of the head of the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), Sharad Pawar, a meeting will take place.
#WATCH | Didi’s people do graffiti in the streets of Bengal, where she hits my head with her foot & and plays soccer. Didi, why are you offending Bengal’s culture and traditions ?: PM Modi in Bankura, West Bengal pic.twitter.com/kJoaAZQ1vT
Election 2021 for the West Bengal Assembly: “Didi, you have only made hollow announcements for the past 10 years. Where is the job that you supposedly did? They keep saying « Khela Hobe » while the people in West Bengal have decided « Khela Shesh Hobe » (the game ends) « , says Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Bankura.
Coronavirus: Schools, universities and Anganwadi are in Chhattisgarh with Chhattisgarh Minister Ravindra Choubey announced that it will be closed with immediate effect.
Election of the Assam Assembly 2021: The President of the Bharatiya Janata Party, JP Nadda, will hold rallies in Assam tomorrow in Dibrugarh, Jorhat and Biswanath Charali. </ For breaking news and live news updates like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more about the latest news from India on India.com.
Related title :
– Allegations of corruption against Maharashtra Interior Minister & # 39; serious & # 39; says NCP boss Sharad Pawar
– Fadnavis calls for Deshmukh& # 39; Fall over & # 39; extortion& # 39; Fees
– > Maha Vika’s Aghadi Alliance on a shaky wicket, while pressure rises to fire Anil Deshmukh
– & # 39; Why now? & # 39; The letter from ex-top cop& from Mumbai is a conspiracy against the MVA government, says Sharad Pawar
– Headlines for March 21, 2021: PM Modi attacks Didi, Sharad Pawar opens Param Bir Singh&’s letter bomb
– Anil Deshmukh Won& # 39; t resign, says NCP after meeting Party& at Sharad Pawar’s residence& LIVE Updates
– Maharashtra Interior Minister refutes corruption accusation of the former Mumbai Police Chief
– : Congress over allegations of corruption in Maharashtra " Sharad Pawar has spoken " ;: Congress on corruption allegations in Maharashtra
– & « Won& # 39; t touch with a barge pole& in the Maharashtra series
– Allegations against Anil Deshmukh: Pawar tries to save the government of Maharashtra, says Fadnavis
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: