Presentation of the most important national and international news of today; Sports, exchange rates and the weather forecast for tomorrow.
Victorian casual elderly care, cleaning, and hospitality workers will soon be entitled to paid sick and nursing leave to deter them from going to work when they feel unwell.
Victoria registered on 24. No new coronavirus cases and deaths for days in a row.
A $ 5 million trial of the program will run for two years. Eligible employees receive up to five days’ wage at the minimum wage if they get sick or have to look after someone who is sick.
Victorian treasurer Tim Pallas says it is time, justice and inequality for around 600. 000 casual workers to fight.
« The issues that have been exposed to the community as a result of this pandemic event, which have preoccupied the workplace for many, many years, are only getting worse. And quite frankly, sitting back and doing nothing means only a greater risk to public health, but also a greater risk to insecure workers and their families. «
Click the audio icon in the photo above to listen to the full Punjabi bulletin.
If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, stay home and schedule a test by calling your doctor or contacting the Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
Tim Pallas, Daniel Andrews, Victoria State Government
World News – AU – Australian News in Punjabi: 23. November 2020
. . Related Title :
– Victorian Budget LIVE Updates: Tim Pallas leads &’s COVID-19 recovery amid record debt, deficit
– The Victorian treasurer Tim Pallas delivers his sixth budget. Here& # 39; s where some of the money is spent
– Victoria budget puts $ 3b in schools with trickle for construction the construction
– Victoria reveals the biggest budget of all time
– State budget: Billions for Geelong, Wyndham
– Australian News in Punjabi: 23. November 2020
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: