Authorities say a newborn was found safe and healthy after being removed from Cairns Hospital in Far North Queensland today.
The baby is only a few hours old and was taken out of the hospital around 12:30 p.m..
Police said the baby could be at significant risk and is likely still in the Cairns area.
This service may contain material from Agence France-Presse (AFP), APTN, Reuters, AAP, CNN and the BBC World Service that is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced.
AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time, 10 hours before GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Cairns, Amber Alert, Infant, Queensland Police Service
World news – AU – Baby found safe after amber alert in Cairns
. . Related title :
– Amber alarm for newborns from Cairns Hospital Cairns Hospital
– Newborn baby girl caught from hospital just hours old when police look for a 31-year-old woman and warn her . . .
– Police Issue Amber Alert After Newborn Baby Is Removed From Cairns Hospital was taken
– AMBER ALERT | Newborn kidnapped from hospital
– AMBER ALERT – Missing baby in Cairns
– AMBER ALERT – Missing Baby, Cairns
– Desperate search for missing baby
– AMBER ALERT: Newborn baby from Cairns Hospital
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: