Rebecca Judd has finished her radio concert and signals her intention to take a break from the media in the New Year.
Football-based WAG first went on air three years ago at KIIS FM’s 3pm pick-up, which they hosted two days a week with Katie ‘Monty’ Diamond.
Comedian and veteran radio host Kate Langbroek has been announced by the Australian Radio Network to replace her.
Langbroek previously hosted the KIIS FM show Hughesy and Kate with Dave Hughes before leaving the show to move to Italy with her family and be trapped there during the harsh coronavirus lockdown.
Judd is a former model and television presenter and married to former Carlton Football Club captain Chris Judd.
In her debut year on radio, the mother of four was nominated for Best Newcomer at the 2017 Australian Commercial Radio Awards.
Duncan Campbell, ARN’s chief content officer, said Judd did a fantastic job with the 3pm pickup.
« We will miss the engaging conversation, real life anecdotes, and fun she brought to the show, but we wish her all the best in her next endeavor, » he said.
« After our family adventures in Italy, I look forward to returning to great Australia – and ARN – and speaking my native language – radio -, » she said.
« I can’t wait to attend the 3 PM pickup. I missed overhearing conversations I can actually understand and hanging out with like-minded friends. Monty and Yumi, for some fun and afternoon fun.
« What reminds me, I promise, I won’t be one of those angry people who come back from abroad with an accent and a whole new vocabulary. See you in 2021! grace. And ciao! ”
Kate Langbroek, Australian radio station, 3:00 p.m. pickup, Rebecca Judd, Dave Hughes, KIIS network, KIIS 106. 5, Yumi Stynes
World News – AU – Bec Judd ENDS the radio show
. . Related title :
– >> Kate Langbroek returns to radio in Melbourne after two years in Italy when Dave Hughes joins Sydney Airwaves.
– > Kate Langbroek turned down Dave Hughes Sydney Breakfast Radio Deal
– Kate Langbroek, Dave Hughes take on new roles at competing radio stations
– Footy WAG Rebecca Judd exits KIIS FM& up radio show
– > Rebecca Judd to present the 3pm pickup radio show
– Kate L. angbroek replaces Rebecca Judd on ARN& # 39; s 3pm pickup
– Rebecca Judd & # 39; is taking a break from media& # 39; and ending her 3pm pick-up radio show – as KIIS FM confirms it will be . . .
– Kate Langbroek returns to Australian radio waves after two years in Italy
– Kate Langbroek returns to radio as co-host of the ARN Early Drive Show
– Kate Langbroek is returning to KIIS1065!