Christian Eriksen will be able to leave Inter in January, confirmed Beppe Marotta, CEO of the club.
Denmark international Eriksen came to Milan last January to spark a creative spark that could spark a Serie A title challenge at Giuseppe Meazza.
His form was poor however and there was widespread speculation that manager Antionio Conte is ready to cut his losses and let the midfielder go.
This has now been confirmed by Marotta, who says Nerazzurri is ready to hear offers for the former Tottenham man.
« Yesterday Conte replied very comprehensively, » Marotta told DAZN. The head coach has already been asked about Eriksen’s long-term future.
« I am clearly adding that we will not hold back a footballer if he asks for a transfer. We need to make the right assessments.
“Conte uses [Eriksen] to refer to the player and the club. No offers have been received at the moment, but at the right time we will try to make the right decisions. ”
Marotta claims Eriksen did not cause any problems or ask to leave but suggested that the best solution might be to part ways.
Eriksen has no influence on Serie A this season and is now part of Conte.
He was called on the bench again on Sunday and did not come on the field when Inter came down from two goals and beat Turin 4-2.
Eriksen went into the game with a certain self-confidence when he was on the report twice for Denmark in the 2-1 win against Iceland in the Nations League in the last international break.
While it appears Eriksen has time at the club, former Inter defender Riccardo Ferri believes the Dane needs to emerge and show the form that convinced him to sign him from Tottenham.
« The adjustment phase is over, » Ferri told Tuttosport. « We haven’t seen anything yet. He can’t be a normal footballer, he has to do more. ”
Before the game with Turin, Inter finished sixth in the Serie A table – with 15 points from eight games.
To make matters worse, city rivals AC Milan take first place five points ahead of Inter while supporting Champions League Group B in Europe.
Copyright © 2020 Target. com All rights reserved. The information contained in target. com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in any way without Goal’s prior written consent. com
Inter Milan, Christian Eriksen, Tottenham Hotspur F. . C.. . , Manchester United F. . C.. . , Arsenal F. . C.. . , Antonio Conte, Serie A
World news – AU – Eriksen can leave in January, confirms Inter-CEO Marotta | goal. com
. . Related title :
– Inter Milan Boss confirms Christian Eriksen wants to leave and has requested a transfer
– Eriksen can leave in January, Inter-CEO Marotta confirms
– Inter has Eriksen probes to Man Utd in the hope of one ambitious parts exchange deal passed
– > Inter Milan vows to sell Christian Eriksen in January if they want to quit amid Man Utd’s interest in transfers
– Inter Milan & # 39; Christian Eriksen Swap Deal& # 39; with Man Utd and Arsenal
– Inter Milan & # 39; wants to swap Christian Eriksen for Manchester United midfielder Fred or Arsenal&’s granite . . .
– Manchester United Transfer News: Inter Milan Eye Fred and Christian Eriksen Swap Deal
– <a href = "/? s = Inter Chef Suggests Probably Leaving Eriksen: & # 39; We will not hold back & # 39; those who ask to leave & # 39; & # 39; We will not hold back & # 39; those who ask to leave & # 39;
– > Inter Milan weighs Christian Eriksen, Fred exchanges deal?
– Inter & # 39; would like to trade Eriksen for Man United& # 39; s Fred or Arsenal& # 39; s Xhaka& # 39;
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: