investors made a profit of about 1. 5 percent from the first session of the Australian stock market in 2021 after miners pushed indices higher.
The S&P / ASX200 reference index closed 97 higher. 1 point or 1. 47 percent to 6684. 2 on Monday.
The materials sector increased by 2. 35 percent, Fortescue Metals closes 5. 85 percent higher and at a record price of $ 24. 80.
The Australian dollar bought 76. 93 US cents at 1624 AEDT, down from 76. 95 US cents at the close of trading on Thursday’s last session.
ASX, S&P / ASX 200, 2021, S&P 500 Index, Exchange
World News – AU – Miners Help ASX Start Higher in 2021
. . Related title :
– > ASX 200 opens higher despite growing COVID-19 cases in NSW and Victoria
– ASX higher in first Session of 2021
– How It Happened: ASX Adds 1. 5% on the best start to a year in two decades
– Australia: stocks start the year on a high as raw materials shine
– Trading day: ASX expands profits on good Covid news
– ASX to open green as $ 200 mask money for Sydney
– ASX 200 to 0. 8%: CBA storms higher, Link sinks, tech stocks rise
– Why Business Travel Management, Link, Strike Energy, & Sydney Airport is falling
– US markets rise to record highs for 2020: ASX opens lower
– ASX Today: Mixed leads for the start of the new year
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]