The Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Co (HOFV) gained Monday morning, and the stock rose 22. 58% in pre-market trading on 1 USD. 52.
HOFV’s short-term technical score of 3 indicates that the stock was less bullish than 97% of the stocks in the market last month. In the entertainment industry, which occupies 106 of 146 industries, HOFV ranks over 10% of the stocks.
The Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Co fell at 1pm. 38% last month and closed at $ 1. 45 on 7. December. During that period, the stock fell to $ 1. 23 and as high as $ 1. 45.
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Co has a long-term technical rank of 0. This means that for the past 200 trading days, trading has put the company in the lower half of the stocks, with 100% of the market valued higher. In the entertainment industry, numbered 81 by this metric, HOFV is better than 2% of the stocks.
-Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Co is expected to open on 03. 02. Publish profits in 2021. As of its last earnings release, the company had earnings per share of $ -3. 90.
– We currently don’t have a set dividend date for the Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Co. .
For the full stock score report for the Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Co (HOFV) stock, click here.
Subscribe to our daily morning update newsletter and don’t miss the important market news, moves and more.
World News – AU – Should you buy the Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Co (HOFV) on Monday?
. . Related Title :
– Should You Buy Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Co (HOFV) Stock Monday?
– Analysts assume that the Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV) could rise by 306. 5% of the current status
– Hall of Fame Resorts Director & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV), Stuart Lichter, just bought 245 . . .
– Top Attractive Stock of the Week – Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment company (HOFV)
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]