You need to stay tuned and decide what action to take if the situation changes.
Currently at 11. On Saturday the 28th. November at 8pm a bush fire burns between Arnolds Road and Bisely Road.
People in Tara and Goranba will be affected by smoke, which affects visibility and air quality.
Properties are currently not directly threatened. Call Triple Zero (000) immediately if you think you or your property is under threat.
• Listen to your local radio station or visit the Rural Fire Service (RFS) website for regular updates.
• If you have a bushfire survival plan, read it now and be ready to follow it.
• If you don’t have a bushfire survival plan or want to go, indicate where you will go if the situation changes.
• Consider finding your essential items (ex. G. , Identification documents, prescription drugs, food and water, and protective clothing like a long-sleeved cotton shirt, pants and boots in case you have to go.
• Stay tuned to your local radio station. Find your local ABC radio station at https: // radio. ABC. network. au / help / offline and your local commercial radio station at https: // www. commercial radio. com. au / find-a-station / queensland
Australia Bushfires, Queensland Fire and Rescue Services, New South Wales Rural Firefighters
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]