TORONTO (AP) _ The Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) reported net earnings of $ 1 for the fourth quarter on Tuesday. 38 billion.
The Toronto-based bank said it made a profit of $ 1. 07 per share. The profit, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, was $ 1. 10 per share.
The results exceeded Wall Street’s expectations. The average estimate by four analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research resulted in earnings of 92 cents per share.
The bank had a turnover of $ 7. 49 billion in the period. Revenue, net of interest, was $ 5. 68 billion that falls short of road forecasts.
For the year, the company reported a profit of $ 5. 04 billion or $ 3. 94 per share. Sales were reported at $ 23. 3 billion.
The Bank of Nova Scotia stocks are down 14% since the start of the year. The stock is down 13% over the past 12 months.
This story was generated by Automated Insights (http: // automated insights). com / ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on BNS at https: // www. Zacks. com / ap / BNS
Scotiabank, Capital Markets, Nasdaq, Earnings, Thomson Reuters Corporation
World News – CA – Bank of Nova Scotia: Fiscal 4Q Earnings Snapshot
. . Related Title :
– Banking Profits Should Be This Week show whether a wave of expired mortgage deferrals is being repaid.
– > Scotiabank Strikes If International Units Rebound, Fall Provisions
– Bank of Nova Scotia: Fiscal 4Q -Results snapshot
– Scotiabank exceeds estimates of capital markets, asset growth
– The Bank of Nova Scotia posted adjusted earnings of $ 1 for the fourth quarter. 45 per share
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]