Last year there was a shift in Swiftiverse that shook us to our core: Scooter Braun – a man famous for the nickname Scooter and secondly, in relation to the birth of Justin Bieber – bought the Big Machine Label Group, all its musical assets and artist contracts. Among those were the masters of Taylor Swift’s first six albums, some of her best work, and the things they’d put in the Taylor Swift Historical Museum that I was secretly trying to fund.. It was a sad day for Swift, whose entire ordeal soon led to a women’s empowerment speech about the evils of the music industry.. The drama between Braun and Swift seems to have stabilized after the release of Miss Americana, as Swift originally wanted to include some of her old music without Braun earning a red dime, but unfortunately, he wrote a new chapter himself.
According to Variety, Brown sold the rights to Swift’s masters to an unknown investor for what was « believed to be north of $ 300 million. ». Braun bought the Big Machine at roughly the same price. Talk about buying that pays for itself!
So what exactly does this mean for Swift who, once again, lost the rights to monetize the songs she wrote as a teen? Few things. Firstly, this means that on her next album there will be a track all about Braun’s scooter and the ways a snake is in the grass. Of course, it won’t be obvious at first, but in the second run, Swifties will know which one will alert the audience to this information.. It also means Swift finds itself in exactly the same place when Braun first got hold of its masters. She still had the option to re-record all of her music and try to eliminate royalties from any reboot or commercial use of music, undermining the value of her masters.. .
But let’s get into the wild world of Taylor Swift conspiracy theories for a moment, shall we? In 2019, Forbes reported that Swift made approximately $ 185 million. Since then, she’s released a new album, released matching merchandise, has partnered with Capital One for a second commercial, signed a new brand, and is likely to plan a lucrative tour for her latest album once something like this is allowed to happen safely.. All this to say, not broken. It just so happens that neither Brown nor Swift have commented on the sale yet and the buyer of the rights is unknown in an era when there is no such thing as unknown buyers..
As we all know, Taylor Swift is planning her revenge in silence and her cool advances through the back channels. The most famous example of this is Kanye West / Kim Kardashian / Recorded Call Drama Swift told us she was staged once and then didn’t mention it again until it was proven that she was telling the truth the whole time.. And while Swift is free to re-record her old songs, she has not stated that she has done so or that she is in the process of doing so.
Was Taylor Swift somehow able to secretly buy back her masters under the guise of an English investment firm that she discovered through her English boyfriend? Maybe, maybe not, but all I’m saying is that she has had plenty of time to fester and she wrote a song called « Invisible String. ». « Coincidence? That’s what you want to think. ».
Taylor Swift, Braun’s Scooter, Big Machine Records Corporation, Scott Porchetta
World News – California – After all the drama, Braun’s scooter sold masters Taylor Swift to someone else
. . Related Title :
– scooter Brown sells Taylor Swift & # 39; s Big Machine Masters for Big Pay Day
– After all the drama, the scooter Brown sold Taylor Swift & # 39; s Masters for Someone Else
– BROWN & # 39; Sell Taylor Swift Catalog # 39; s Big Machine with $ 300 million & # 39;
– Braun scooter just sold Taylor Swift& # 39; s Old Masters to a mysterious buyer
– Scooter Braun sells the rights to Taylor Swift& # 39; s first six albums with huge sums
– sells Taylor Swift & # 39 records; s Home
– Braun reportedly sells Taylor Swift CSEANDCHAR # 39; s Master Records
– <a href = "/? s = Taylor Swift& # 39; s sold by Scooter Braun for more than $ 300 million. . . 17 months after purchasing it . . . Masters Taylor Swift& has been sold by Scooter Braun for over $ 300 million. . . 17 months after purchasing it . . .
– <a href = "/? s = Scooter Braun sells Taylor Swift& # 39; s Masters for over $ 300 million" Braun scooter sells Masters Taylor Swift& # 39; Over $ 300M
– Taylor Swift& # 39 recordings are sold; s home
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: