British developer of electric trucks and buses to be launched to the public in the US with a valuation of $ 5. 4 billion as the green vehicle market warms.
The five-year-old, loss-making company that has not yet built its first production tool will be listed on the Nasdaq exchange through a reversal takeover by a « blank check » investment fund..
The company is headquartered in London, a plant in Bicester and Oxfordshire, and research and development facilities in Reading and Banbury..
Mike Appleson, who oversees the company’s global production, said the Bicester plant is set to start producing trucks in 2022 and will create between 200 and 300 jobs. . The former GM CEO said there is potential for more
Reach, Nasdaq, Electric Vehicle, Special Purpose Acquisition, Startup
World News – California – Electric Access Trucks on the Road to Wall Street
. . Related title :
– & # 39 arrival; s = electric pickup trucks on the road to Wall Street
– <a href = "/? s = Contributor Alert: WeissLaw LLP Investigates CIIG Merger Corp. Shareholder alert: WeissLaw LLP is investigating CIIG Merger Corp..
– Reach, EV bus maker competes for Rivian, moves to the audience via SPAC
– <a href = "/? s = Another stock of electric vehicles has been placed on the market.". Here's how & compares. Another stock of electric cars has been put on the market. Here's how & compares.
– Electric bus start-up The latest craze arrival on Wall Street
– Electric vehicle money increase
– BlackRock-powered access to the after-sales list to an empty inspection company
– Arrival of Electric Vehicle Maker in the Kingdom United to Nasdaq List Amid High Demand
– UK EV unicorn Access to the Nasdaq list at € 4. 56 billion valuation
– EV Startup Arrival » is being released to the public at a price of $ 5. 4 billion evaluations in the SPAC deal
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: