Hugh Grant signed up to participate in the new TV drama The Undoing as he finds parenthood stressful. »
The British actor is starring alongside Nicole Kidman in the new thriller – but starring opposite the Australian actress wasn’t the only catchy thing about the project.
In an interview with Yu. K. Chat show host Graham Norton, a father of five, three of whom shares with his wife, Swedish TV producer Anna Elizabeth Eberstein, revealed that he thinks he needs a parenting break – but ends up missing his kids so much that he collapses on the set.
« I did this job in part to get away from my young children because they are so tired at my age, » he explains.. « I thought it would be nice to have a breather, but every time I got to New York I missed them so badly, I was in shambles, so every scene was suddenly a tear sign to me.. I was even going to the cafe and ordering a cup of coffee and tears would come! »
Hugh, 60, reveals how age and parenthood have concealed it, “After having spent a profession unable to muster a single passion, I find that I am of my age I cannot stop them. It’s something about children or love, or my wife, or something like that, but I can’t take it off. »
Hugh Grant, The Undoing, Nicole Kidman, HBO, Anna Elizabeth Eberstein
World News – GB – Hugh Grant discovers parenting fatigue, signs up for a TV role to take a break from kids
. . Related title :
– Hugh Grant discovers Parenthood is exhausted, and he is signing up for a TV role to take a break from his children
– Hugh Grant health: The actor who backs down describes his unusual ordeal due to coronavirus – symptoms
– & # 39; The Undoing& # 39; And & # 39; Roadkill& # 39; Leads a Boom in Brilliant TV Drama Sunday When We Really Need It Comment
– <a href = "/? S = the Undoing Hasn& # 39; t has been renewed for a second season, but could be" Undoing Hasn& # 39; t was renewed for a second season, but it could be
– <a href="/?s= Hugh Grant says being away from his children during filming made him cry constantly. Hugh Grant says he's far from his kids while Photography has constantly brought him to tears
– Hugh Grant on Emotion: & # 39; Find My Old Age I Can’t Stop & # 39;
– <a href = "/? s = Hugh Grant Jokes He Did & # 39; The Undoing& # 39; To & # 39; Moving away from my little kids to & # 39; Moving away from my little kids & # 39;
– How to watch Undoing for free in the UK and US and overseas
– <a href = "/? s = & # 39; & # 39; I have stepped back partly to turn away from my weary little kids: Hugh Grant, 60, contemplates parenthood and . . . & # 39; I did The Undoing in part to get away from my tired little kids. CSEANDCHAR # 39: Hugh Grant, 60, thinks about parenthood . . .
– <a href="/?s= Hugh Grant says he misses his children so much during filming that he still cries "Hugh Grant says he misses his children so much during filming that he keeps crying
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: