The Egyptian Football Association confirmed that the striker had tested positive for the Coronavirus before the match against Togo
The Egyptian international became the latest Liverpool player to sign Covid-19 this season, after team-mates Sadio Mane, Thiago Alcantara, Xherdan Shaqiri and Thiago Alcantara during the past six weeks.. .
Salah was photographed attending his brother’s wedding after arriving in Cairo earlier this week, before the international window, but he will not appear after he became the only player among Hossam El-Badry’s team who tested positive for the Coronavirus.. .
As a result, Juergen Klopp will not be able to pick Salah in next weekend’s clash with Premier League leaders Leicester City on Saturday, and he is also set to miss the Champions League comeback against Atalanta at Anfield on Wednesday 25 November.. Forward due to undergoing return-to-play protocols before being eligible for selection again.
A UEFA statement confirmed that the 28-year-old is undergoing self-isolation after testing positive for Covid-19, before the national team’s match in the African Nations Cup qualifiers with two heads. .
The medical examination that was conducted upon the arrival of our national football team showed that our international player, Mohamed Salah, the star of Liverpool, was infected with the Corona virus, after he had tested positive, although he did not suffer from any symptoms. .
Salah was scheduled to participate in the Saturday meeting at Cairo International Stadium, as well as the return match next Tuesday at Togo Stadium, before returning to Merseyside to prepare for the visit to Leicester. .
It’s Klopp’s last big setback in what is proving to be an especially difficult task in defending the Premier League title, after defenders Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez lost due to injury. .
Gomez underwent tendon surgery this week after suffering an injury during a training session in England, and joined Van Dijk in a race to play again this season after the Dutch center back suffered a severe ACL injury last month.. .
Trent Alexander-Arnold is also set to miss the decisive match against Leicester, after suffering a hamstring injury in Liverpool’s 1-1 draw with Manchester City ahead of the international hiatus that appears to keep the right-back on the sidelines for up to a month..
This weekend, get a free £ 10 bet with Betfair, when you bet £ 10 on Same Game Multi in the Premier League. Conditions: Minimum £ 10 Same Game Multiple bet on any Premier League match this Friday-Sunday. A free bet, valid for 72 hours, is awarded upon settlement. Excluding bets drawn. Implement T&Cs.
Premium independent comments can be posted by members of our membership plan, Independent Premium. It allows our more engaged readers to discuss big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more. Our journalists will try to respond by joining threads whenever they can create a real meeting for the Premium standalone. The most insightful comments on all topics will be posted daily in dedicated articles. You can also choose to have an email sent when someone replies to your comment.
Existing open comment threads will continue to exist for those who haven’t subscribed to the Premium Standalone. Due to the sheer size of this comment community, we couldn’t give every post the same level of attention, but we kept this area in favor of open discussion.. Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive discussions.
Want to bookmark your favorite articles and stories for reading or coming back to later? Start your standalone Premium subscription today.
Mohamed Salah, Liverpool F.. C. , Coronavirus, Egypt, Premier League, Egyptian Football Association
World News – GB – Mohamed Salah tested positive for Coronavirus
. . Related title :
– Liverpool star Mohamed Salah has tested positive For Covid -19
– Mohamed Salah: Liverpool player tests positive for Corona virus
– Liverpool star Mohamed Salah has tested positive for Corona virus
– Mohamed Salah tests positive while national teams fight the burden of COVID-19 during November matches
– Mohamed Salah is infected with Corona virus, adding to Liverpool’s problems & # 39; s
– Salah tests Liverpool& # 39; The English Football Association says he is infected with Coronavirus
– <a href = "/? S = Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah has tested positive for Covid-19, the Egyptian Football Association has confirmed. The Egyptian Football Association has confirmed that Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah has tested positive for the Covid-19 virus.
– Mohamed Salah tests positive for Covid-19 on international duty
– Mo Salah tests positive for Corona virus, days after the Liverpool star attended his brother’s wedding @CSEANDCHAR # 39; In Egypt
– Liverpool & # 39; Mohamed Salah is positive for COVID-19, the Egyptian Football Association confirms
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: