Liverpool plunged into confusion after the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) announced that striker Mohamed Salah had tested positive for the Coronavirus – before deleting it. Statement.
Salah is currently on an international mission with Egypt, which initially stated on Friday that its star will have to go into self-isolation..
A statement that has now been deleted on the EFA website said: “The medical swab conducted on our national football team showed that our player Mohamed Salah, the star of Liverpool, was infected with the Corona virus after he tested positive, although he does not suffer from any symptoms, while Other team members are negative.
“Our global star has been subject to the medical protocol after contact between the team’s doctor, Muhammad Abu Al-Ela, and the English club Liverpool, in addition to his isolation in his room and isolation of all contacts. .
However, UEFA removed this statement and issued a different announcement, stating that three players from Egypt and their opponents on Saturday, Togo, had tested positive and would undergo the second test before the match..
If Salah has the Coronavirus, this is a new blow to Liverpool coach Juergen Klopp, who has already lost central defender Joe Gomez during this international break. . The England international was injured during a training session and had to undergo knee surgery. He is now facing months abroad.
Virgil van Dijk, Fabinho and Trent Alexander-Arnold are also missing for a long time due to injury to the Premier League champions. .
The only silver lining for Liverpool is that of Xherdan Shaqiri. He published a false positive result when he was initially diagnosed with the Coronavirus while on international duty with Switzerland last month and did not have to miss a match after passing the second round of the test..
However, both Sadio Mane and Thiago Alcantara had previously tested positive and had to miss the Premier League visit to Aston Villa, which Liverpool lost 7-2 in a stunning collapse. .
Salah was called up to the Egyptian national team before heading a double against Togo in the African Nations Cup qualifiers. They will play at home on Saturday before they travel to the West African country for the second leg on Tuesday.
The attacker was recently photographed dancing at his brother’s wedding, without any social distancing or protection like face masks. He also trained with his Egyptian colleagues, as reports in Africa now indicate that the Champions League final between two Egyptian teams – Al-Ahly and Zamalek – may be in danger.. .
Salah has been in good shape for Liverpool this season, scoring eight goals in several Premier League matches, and 10 goals in 13 games in all competitions.. .
The Reds will now fanatic about the fitness of their star striker, before returning to the Premier League at home against Premier League leaders Leicester City on November 21, followed by a home match in the Champions League against Atalanta four. after few days.
Copyright © 2020 Goal. com All rights reserved. The information contained in the target. Com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without Goal’s prior written permission. Com
Mohamed Salah, Liverpool F.. C. Corona virus, the Egyptian football team, the Egyptian Football Association
World News – GB – Salah in a state of confusion in the positive Corona virus test and the Egyptian Federation delete the statement of the Liverpool star | Goal. Com
. . Related title :
– Liverpool star Mohamed Salah has tested positive For Covid -19
– Mohamed Salah: Liverpool player tests positive for Corona virus
– <a href = "/? s = Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah has tested positive for Covid-19, the Egyptian Football Association confirmed. The Egyptian Football Association has confirmed that Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah has tested positive for the Covid-19 virus.
– Liverpool star Mohamed Salah tested positive for Covid-19 on international duty
– <a href="/?s= Liverpool star Salah tests positive for Covid-19, the Egyptian Football Association confirms "Liverpool star Salah tests positive for Covid-19, the Egyptian Federation confirms
– Liverpool star Mohamed Salah tests positive for COVID-19
– Liverpool star Salah tested positive for Covid-19 in Egypt
– Liverpool Star Mohamed Salah was infected with the Corona virus
– More trouble for Liverpool after Mohamed Salah was infected with the Corona virus>
– Mohamed Salah is positive as national teams battle the burden of COVID-19 during the November matches
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: