Friday is the festival of Dhanteras Which will start this festival lasting five days Dhanteras finds importance in Puranas It is said that Lord Dhanvantari is worshiped on this day. but why…? There is a reason behind this, which is mentioned in the Puranas But first let us tell you who is Lord Dhanvantari
Dhanvantari, worshiped on the day of Dhanteras, is considered an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. It is said that he was the 12th incarnation of Narayana. Those who are also called the father of Ayurveda That is why he has the status of Dev Doctor Now you must be wondering what do they have to do with Dhanteras Then also answer you
Dhanvantari lord is worshiped on Trayodashi of Dhanteras i.e. Krishna Paksha of Kartik month. And there is a reason behind this It is said that he was born from the churning of the sea Lord Dhanvantari appeared during the sea churning on the Trayodashi of Kartik month. He had an amrit kalash in his hand, with which the gods and asuras fought. This story is also mentioned in Srimad Bhagwat Gita, Mahabharata, Vishnu Puranava Agni Purana.
It is said that buying utensils on Dhanteras is considered auspicious. That is why on this day people go out to the markets especially to buy utensils. Since Lord Dhanvantari appeared on this day with an urn in his hand, that is why it is a tradition to buy utensils on this day. On this day brass, copper, steel utensils are purchased, but should not forget to buy iron utensils
You may not know that Lord Dhanvantari is the author of many texts. He composed the Dhanvantari Samhita, which is considered to be the root text of Ayurveda. Also, it is said that Adi Acharya Sushruta Muni of Ayurveda got knowledge of medicine from Dhanwantari Dev. Which Charaka carried forward Since Dhanwantari lord is the medical god, worshiping him especially on this day, heals health and health.
1 thousand years old temple dedicated to Lord Dhanvantari is present in Kerala, many diseases are overcome by coming here
What is Kubera Key whose wealth doubles from the establishment on the day of Dhanteras!
Diwali 2020: give gifts according to this Diwali zodiac, Barkat will come at home, mutual love will grow in relationships
Dhanteras 2020: going to buy broom on Dhanteras, so keep these things in mind, you will get auspicious results
COVID 19: 7,053 people infected in Delhi in last 24 hours, 104 people died in a day for the first time
Big statement of Nitish Kumar, said – NDA will decide on the post of CM, the date of swearing is not decided yet
Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari Review: In the film’s horoscope, your entertainment, Manoj Bajpayee and Diljit have added color
Cloth shop caught fire in Delhi’s Gandhi Nagar area, 26 fire tenders reached the spot
ABP News uses cookie on this website to ensure a better user experience, beautiful functionalities and to measure visitor behavior in order to improve the content
Dhanvantari, Dhanteras, Yogi Adityanath, Puja, Uttar Pradesh
World news – IN – Dhanteras 2020: Why Lord Dhanvantari is worshiped on the day of Dhanteras, it is linked to birth The story
Related title :
– Lord Dhanvantari wishes for healthy life of people
– Dhanteras 2020: Why it is done on the day of Dhanteras Worship of Lord Dhanvantari, this is the story related to birth
– Governor and Chief Minister at Raj Bhavan Arogya Dev unveils the statue of Lord Dhanvantari
– CM Yogi unveiled the statue of Dhanvantari, know what is the connection with Dhanteras
– The Governor and the Chief Minister unveiled the statue of Arogya Dev Bhagwan Dhanvantari at the Raj Bhavan. / a>
– The festival of happiness festival begins
– National Ayurveda Day 2020: Know why Dhanteras and Ayurveda Day are celebrated on the same day
– Dhanvantari Jayanti 2020 Messages: These Hindi Quotes on Dhanvantari Jayanti , WhatsApp Status, Facebook Wishes, GIF Greetings, greet your loved ones through HD Images
– Ayurveda treatment Information of doctors and students Given to:
– Celebrated the birth anniversary of Lord Dhanvantari, the father of Ayurveda.
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: