We will only use your email address to send you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details on your data protection rights.
Beverly Callard is a part of soap history, having played Liz MacDonald on Coronation Street since 1984. Beverly is preparing to start a new adventure on Saturday. Beverly will star in I’m a Celebrity . . . Get me out of here! the challenge.
Beverly will be joined by Sir Mo Farah, Jessica Plummer, AG Pritchard, Vernon Kay, Holly Arnold, Jordan North, Giovanna Fletcher, Victoria Derbyshire and Shane Ritchie.
Prior to its debut, Coronation Street fellow Actor Charles Lawson, 61, appeared this morning to provide an update on the health of his former star.. .
Charles and Beverly’s friendship arose after years of spending each other as a screen couple Jim and Liz MacDonald, since 1974.
Commenting on Beverley’s health, Charles said his ex-colleague had « terrible problems with her hip ».
Beverly has remained out of sight in recent months after she underwent a failed hip operation.
The failed operation raised concerns that it might not be able to appear on the show.
Speaking about his former ‘I’m A Celebrity’ upcoming appearances and her recent hip issues, Charles insisted it was a « tough cookie. ».
He told hosts Eamon Holmes and Ruth Langsford, “Someone told me on social media that it was so bad two months ago.. So I called her and said, « Looks like you’re dying. She said she was fine and hoped to go to the forest.
Don’t Miss Bowel Cancer: Tenismus is a major warning sign of a deadly disease – what is it? [INSIGHT] How to lose visceral fat – Low-intensity exercises have been proven effective in eliminating belly fat [Tips] Can applying garlic to your scalp stimulate hair growth? What does the research say [tip]
« It was largely due to her professionals or something else. She was having terrible problems with her post-hip surgery.
Charles said she is in much better shape now and made her decision to participate in I’m A Celebrity as evidence of her recovery..
The soap legend continued to reveal that his former co-star ended up having a hip replacement.
Hip replacement is a common type of surgery in which the damaged hip joint is replaced by an artificial one (known as an implant).
According to the NHS, adults of any age can be considered for hip replacements, although most are performed on people between the ages of 60 and 80.
“The modern prosthetic hip joint is designed to last at least 15 years,” explains A Healthy Body.
As the NHS explains, most people experience a significant reduction in pain and an improvement in their range of motion.
If there is not enough blood flowing to the ball part of the hip joint, as it may be from a dislocation or fracture, the bone may collapse and deform.
According to the NHS, recovery times can vary depending on the individual and the type of surgery.
See the front and back pages of the day and download the newspaper
Ask for problems to be returned and use the historic Daily Express
I’m a celebrity. . . Get Me Out of Here !, Beverley Callard, Coronation Street, Liz McDonald, ITV
World News – Britain – Callard Beverly Health: Charlie Lawson talks about the hip problems of the former star
. . Related Title :
– Beverley Callard Health: Charlie Lawson Talks About Hip Problems Previous Post & # 39; s
– I& # 39; m Celebrity: Beverly Callard couldn’t walk or talk after brutal electric shock therapy
– I& # 39; m A Celeb Beverley Callard left her secret agony her fear of never walking again
– Who is I& # 39; m & # 39; s Beverley Callard? Age, husband and Coronation Street exit exposed
– Here& # 39; s what to expect on I& # 39; m a Celebrity. . Get me out of here tonight
– I& # 39; m A Celebrity 2020: Photos of Beverly Callard’s makeover before and after surgery
– I& # 39; m A Celebrity& # 39; s Beverley Callard opens her doors for a ghostly encounter with the late actress Deirdre Barlow
– I& # 39; m a celebrity is back and here comes CSEANDCHAR # 39; s what& # 39; s in the store for famous faces tonight
– I& # 39; m A CSS Celebrity Says EANDCHAR # 39; s Beverley Callard she visited the ghost of star Deidre Anne Kirkbride haunting her on the set of Corrie
– I& # 39; m Beverly Callard of Celeb& dreamed of staying at the Versace Hotel in Australia before the show moved to Wales
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: