SegaWorld, Sega, Sega Sammy Holdings, SEGA Holdings
World news –JP –Game Withdrawal from center operation Corona hits, sale of subsidiary-SEGA SAMMY: Jiji.comja
Related title :
– Withdrawal from game center operation Corona hits, sale of subsidiary-SEGA SAMMY
– Notice regarding acquisition of shares of SEGA Entertainment Co., Ltd.
– SEGA SAMMY sells game center operating subsidiary to Gender
– GENDA acquires a majority in SEGA Entertainment shares
– SEGA SAMMY HD withdraws from arcade management business
– Sega’s amusement management division » Sega Entertainment « shares 851% sold to GENDA-from consolidation to withdrawal
– SEGA SAMMY HD sells 85% of SEGA Entertainment’s shares to GENDA and moves from consolidation to withdrawal Structural reform costs of 20 billion yen are recorded as extraordinary losses
– SEGA sells game center operating subsidiary » SEGA Entertainment « to Gender Sold to. Withdrawal from arcade business
– GENDA, 85 shares of SEGA EntertainmentAcquired 1% from SEGA Group
– GENDA Co., Ltd. resolved to acquire shares, which is the majority of SEGA Entertainment. The operating rights of 199 entertainment facilities nationwide will be transferred to GENDA.
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: