World news – Napoli vs. Benevento 02/28/21 Serie A football selection, odds and prediction

0
22

We hate spam as much as you do, we will never sell or trade your information

Napoli welcomes Benevento to the Diego Armando Maradona stadium in round 24 of the Italian Serie A.

Napoli is also one of the teams in bad form and it cost her in the Europa League. Napoli lost 2-0 in the first leg against Granada on the road, and despite winning 2-1 in the second leg, Napoli was excluded from the competition. In Serie A, Napoli are in seventh place with 40 points, 47 goals scored and 25 goals conceded. You need to focus on Serie A now as space in the Champions League is tight. In their last Serie A game, Napoli played Atalanta on the street and had 53% possession, 2 shots on goal, 2 corners, 1 big chance and 83% correct passes. Napoli lost this game 4-2. The injuries are a big problem for Napoli right now and Manolas, Lozano, Ospina, Petagna and Hysaj are all injured for Napoli right now. Demme is still questionable. Insigne has so far scored 10 goals for Napoli while Lozano has scored 9 goals. Mertens is Napoli’s best assistant with 6 assists. Napoli have great midfield and solid defense but they lack the pure blood forward who can score 20 goals a season.

Benevento are in a 3-game draw while they haven’t won any of their last 7 games . During this streak, Benevento has only scored 6 goals and conceded 16 goals. Benevento is in 15th place with 25 points and 10 points away from the relegation zone, which is very important in the relegation battle. Benevento have only scored 25 goals so far, which is an average of just over 1 goal per game, but the defense is much worse. Benevento have conceded 42 goals in 23 games. Caprari has scored 5 goals and added 3 assists for Benevento while Lapadula added 4 goals. Improta and Falque are injured, while Glik is suspended because of the yellow cards. Benevento hosted the Roma in their last Serie A game and they had only 29% possession, 3 shots on goal, 1 corner, 0 big chances and 71% correct passes. Benevento received a red card in the 57th minute, but even with a player less on the field, Benevento defended really well and they got a positive result from it. The final score of that game was 0-0. I think Benevento’s job is done this season, maybe just a couple of points, but I’m confident we’ll see Benevento in Serie A next season too.

Neither of these two teams are in good shape, but Napoli are definitely the better team here. Napoli lost their last home game against Benevento but I don’t think that’s going to happen here. Napoli needs to get back on track as soon as possible and I think they will do it here.

Activities offered through promotional links to other websites may be considered illegal activity in certain countries. Viewers are expressly advised to inquire about the legality of participating in games and / or activities offered by such other websites. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions of, and makes no representation or endorsement of, any games and / or activities offered by the advertiser. As a condition of viewing this website, viewers agree to indemnify the owner of this website from any and all claims arising out of the viewer’s participation in any of the games and / or activities offered by the advertiser.

Ref: https://sportschatplace.com

QU’EN PENSEZ-VOUS?

Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!

[gs-fb-comments]

Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis

[maxbutton id= »1″]