Search for ABC Emergency for the latest information on evacuation orders in the Mid-North Coast, Hunter, Illawarra and Central Tablelands regions of NSW
The Manly Sea Eagles battle the South Sydney Rabbitohs, before the North Queensland Cowboys host the St. George Illawarra Dragons in Townsville.
Previously, at the start of the season, Penrith had their second win in a row against the Bulldogs 28-0.
Penrith still has one point against they score after beating the Bulldogs 28-0 in round two.
The throbbing rain at Western Sydney Stadium came after they opened their season with a 24-0 win against the Cowboys last week.
The Panthers were the first team in rugby league history to go through the first two rounds of a season without a clean sheet, and there was nothing but pain on the other side of the coin.
Canterbury’s Dallin Watene- Zelezniak could feel the wrath of Mat ch Review Committee of the NRL after his high tackle ended Nathan Cleary’s day.
The Panthers captain paused in the middle of the field but lay down after the Bulldogs winger reached an arm around him and caught his former teammate in the head.
Watene-Zelezniak was sent to sin and the incident reported in the 71st minute when the Panthers ended their historic victory without their star halfback.
Penrith’s usual electric attack had to warm up into the game because of the dire weather in Sydney, but last year’s runner-up showed his clinical discipline as Viliame Kikau and Paul Momirovski scored doubles for victory.
Livewire fifth-eighth Jarome Luai only had two runs in the first half, but both resulted in attempts for the Panthers and prepared Kikau for his second middle of the second half.
Luai’s dance over the defensive line and cultivator so that Tyrone May could score before half-time, showed a cunning attack despite the miserable conditions.
Two late attempts against Momirovski while the Bulldogs had only 12 players sealed the win, the without the regular hooker Api Koroisau, who was excluded for at least six weeks due to a broken wrist.
The Panthers’ hot start to the season will be put to the test on Thursday evening when they premiered Melbourne in the grand finale in the Aligning Penrith Stadium.
Meanwhile, new Bulldogs trainer Trent Barrett is still looking for his first win at the club and will face Brisbane at Lang Park on Saturday.
We recognize the Aboriginal people and the Torres Strait Islander as the first Australian and traditional administrators of the countries we live, learn and work in.
This service can provide material by Agence France-Presse (AFP), APTN, Reuters, AAP, CNN and the BBC World Service, which is copyrighted and cannot be reproduced.
AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time, 10 hours before GMT (Greenwich Mean time)
Related titles :
– NRL ScoreCentre: Bulldogs vs Panthers, Sea Eagles vs Rabbitohs, Cowboys vs Dragons, live scores, stats and results
– NRL 2021: Penrith Panthers beat Canterbury Bulldogs 28-0: High tackle against Nathan Cleary
– & # 39; Hard-to-Play Silky Footy& # 39 ;: Panthers battle through pouring rain to set 102-year record
– MATCH CENTER: Bulldogs vs Panthers Score, Stats, Video, Supercoach and more
– Canterbury Bulldogs 0 defeated by Penrith Panthers 28: Nathan Cleary Cops ugly Coathanger win late in Panthers
– DWZ grouped as panthers still hot start
– Kikau rules in the rain as pink panthers make bulldogs feel blue
– > Star Panther Api Koroisau is out t six weeks from
– Panthers& # 39; Koroisau suffers from a broken wrist
– Barrett has to face the former club put
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: