Free Agency Day Two Recap
Reporting on the impact of the coronavirus on the sports world
The Houston Rockets make an instant return when they host the Golden State Warriors at 8pm. ET March 17th at the Toyota Center. Houston wants to stop a streak of three-game defeats at home.
The Rockets ended up well behind the Atlanta Hawks when they played Tuesday and lost 119-107. Despite the defeat, Houston got a solid performance from shooter Victor Oladipo, who had 34 points and five assists.
Meanwhile, Golden State took a heavy blow to the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday, falling between 128 and 97. Golden State fell between 93 and 73 by the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to lose recover. A silver lining for them was the game of point guard Stephen Curry, who had 27 points.
Houston is the clear underdog, so they hope it’s the size of the fight that determines it. You have failed bettors playing the spread in the last two games so buyers be careful.
The missiles are now 11-27 while the warriors sit at 20-20. A few numbers to consider before pointing out: Houston only knocked down 43.40% of their shots, which is the second lowest percentage of field goals in the league. Golden State’s defense has more to offer as they have kept their opponents at a field goal percentage of 44.80%, which puts them in third place in the league. So the cards are definitely stacked in their favor.
The Warriors are a big 12.5-point favorite against the Rockets according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has shifted a bit towards the Warriors when the Warriors game was 11- Points favorite has opened.
Check out NBA tips for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get tips now.
CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc.
Related Title :
– Rockets vs. Warriors: How to Watch NBA Online, TV Channel, Live Stream Info, Playtime
– Report: Warriors& # 39; James Wiseman and Eric Paschall banned Rockets on health and safety protocols
– How Warriors Are Affected by reported trading in PJ Tucker Rockets Bucks
– Stephen Silas praises support system for Kevin Porter Jr. in Houston
– Warriors& # 39; Eric Paschall, James Wiseman included in security logs
– Houston Rockets& # 39; Christian Wood returns against Golden State on Wednesday night
– Warriors& # 39; Wiseman, Paschall vs. Rockets Due to COVID Contact Tracing
– Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets Odds, Tips and Forecasts
– >> Rookie Wire Power Rankings: Anthony Edwards is in 1st place
– Warriors& # 39; Wiseman, Paschall because of & # 39; Health and Safety& # 39; Protocols
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: