A suspicious fire in a shed full of rubber tires continued on Friday morning in an industrial area south of Brisbane, sending clouds of smoke pouring over Logan.
The shed landed on the property in Koplick Road, Park, just before midnight Thursday Ridge.
Residents of Park Ridge, Marsden, and Crestmead were asked to close their windows and doors as a precaution.
« Unfortunately, due to the nature of the burning product, they generate a lot of smoke and have done so for some time, » said er.
« Our science department monitors the smoke and their readings are all within safe readings, so the smoke is perfectly safe for now.
» Your advice is that you smell an odor that is to be expected but all levels are safe, there is no damage in the smoke.
“We have contained the fire at this point so it will be due to a fairly large tire area at the back of the site et, just be a long process of overhaul and deletion.
« The crews are starting to wet themselves and we hope that heavy machinery on site will start removing sheet metal from the roof this morning after the structure collapses, so that the crews can work their way through the remains and extinguish the fire. «
The cause of the fire is being treated as suspicious and a crime scene has been declared.
Related title :
– Warning of toxic smoke after suspicious dandruff fire in Park Ridge, Logan
– Thick, toxic smoke covers Logan area after suspicious fire
– Toxic smoke alarm as police investigate suspicious fire
– & # 39; Toxic Smoke& # 39; Ceiling suburbs as suspicious fire burns near Brisbane
– Suspicious fire causes smoke over Logan Park Ridge Industrial Area Rise Estate
– Suspicious Fire Raises Smoke Rise Over Brisbane Suburbs
– Park Ridge – Commercial Shed Fire
– & # 39; & # 39 ;: Massive industrial fire causes toxic flags
– Suspicious flake fire, Park Ridge
– Logan residents who were pushed into toxic smoke as suspicious fire extinguishing suburbs
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: