A man’s body washed up on the bank after falling off a boat in the middle of the night.
Queensland police were called to Rosslyn Bay around 11:00 p.m. Saturday night after a man had fallen overboard.
Rescue services swarmed with the water police, the Yeppoon Coast Guard and a helicopter called for a rescue operation.
Related title :
– man , 40, falls off the boat and drowns in the darkness in Rosslyn Bay
– The 40-year-old man dies after a boat fall in Central Queensland Bay
– Body of man overboard found in Search and rescue found
– Late night search after man in the Has fallen into the water near Yeppoon
– Man dies after falling overboard of a ship
– Fatal Marine Incident, Rosslyn Bay
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: