Concerns have been raised that the new Covid-19 vaccine could be misused by drug fraudsters and could also pose a risk to clean athletes.
The issue was raised this week in the House of Lords, with Lord Moynihan, former British Olympic Federation president and Olympic silver medalist, and Lord Bethel, Parliamentary Foreign Secretary for Health, indicating that advice has been sought from the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
Moynihan, who is passionate about anti-doping in sport, told The Times yesterday that the concern is centered on gene doping and whether the Pfizer vaccine could mask the genetic doping or could violate anti-doping rules..
World Anti-Doping Agency, Mamadou Sakho, Liverpool F. C. UEFA Champions League
World News – GB – Drug cheating « May misuse a new vaccine »
. . Related title :
– can be misused & drug # 39; New Vaccine Could Abuse & # 39;
– <a href="/?s=US, Wada conflict over possible punishment, Wada conflict between the United States over possible punishment
– <a href = "/? s = extraordinary classic? US clashes with WADA following the body's anti-doping observations by the majority of American athletes overseas . . . An exceptional classic? American clashes with the World Anti-Doping Agency after the body's anti-doping observations that the majority of American athletes are abroad . . .
– <a href = "/? s = banning Mamadou Saco cost him more than his reputation – but not his Liverpool career. Banning Mamadou Sako cost him more than his reputation – but not his Liverpool career.
– The United States attacks WADA proposal to punish Member States that fail to pay a>
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: