The Argentine soccer legend Diego Maradona passed away at the age of 60, according to several reports from South America.
According to the Argentine newspapers LA Nacion and El Clarin, Maradona suffered a heart attack weeks after undergoing brain surgery in his home.
Diego Maradona has reportedly died in his native Argentina at the age of 60 after a cardiac arrest.
The football legend had a heart attack in his home just two weeks after leaving hospital, where he underwent surgery on a blood clot in his brain.
Maradona left the hospital on Nov.. November, just eight days after being admitted to emergency brain surgery.
The famous former Argentine soccer player was evicted from the private Olivos Clinic just before 6 p.m. on Wednesday when hundreds of photographer fans tried to get a look at him.
Maradona, considered one of the greatest footballers of all time, helped Argentina win the World Cup in 1986, the culmination of an illustrious career.
Diego Maradona has reportedly died after a cardiac arrest in his native Argentina. The football legend had a heart attack in his home just two weeks after leaving the hospital. ~ Daily Mail picture. Twitter. com / euxi0JRqK8
Immediately after news of his death on social media, tributes to Maradona began.
Maradona was so good that the defensive game’s plan to stop him was basically this. image. Twitter. com / 2sY5oVzGjv
My heart is breaking . . . it was way too early. He had just turned 60.
Brilliant magician on the field, a socialist with a Che Guevara love, and a challenger to the corrupt overseers of football.
The first goal in 1986 still hurts. But the second one was one of the best I’ve seen. Rest in peace Diego Maradona. A concerned man; but with a ball at his feet, an absolute genius. image. Twitter. com / YEhvwSOtD4
Diego Maradona, Argentina, S. . S.. . C.. . Napoli
World News – UK – Football legend Diego Maradona has reportedly died at the age of 60
. . Related title :
– Football legend Diego Maradona has reportedly died at the age of 60 Age 60
– Diego Maradona dead: The Argentine soccer legend, 60, dies after a cardiac arrest Arrest
– Argentine soccer legend Diego Maradona, 60, dies of a heart attack just two weeks after being released . . .
– Diego Maradona died at the age of 60
– Diego Maradona died at the age of 60 after a cardiac arrest
– Argentine legend Maradona reportedly dies at the age of 60
– Diego Maradona dead: The Argentine football legend dies at the age of 60 after a heart attack
– Diego Maradona dead: icon behind & # 39; Hand of God& # 39; Goal dies at age 60
– Footballer great Diego Maradona dies at age 60 Years ago, reports in Argentina say
– Diego Maradona dies: Argentina legend dies at the age of 60 Years
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]