The government has announced that supporters can return to stadiums in some parts of the country – but the number of fans present, if any, depends on local restrictions
Receive the FREE Mirror Football newsletter by email with the day’s major headlines and broadcast news
Fans will be returning to the Premier League for the first time in over eight months as the U.K.. December, resulting from the second statewide ban.
Boris Johnson announced new coronavirus regulations Monday afternoon that would allow a certain number of backers to play games in areas with Tier 1 (medium) and Tier 2 (high) restrictions.
Top-class stadiums will be 4. 000 fans in Tier 1 areas, while 2. 000 fans can participate if the region is in Tier 2, with all those present in the stands being socially distant.
However, games are still played behind closed doors in Tier 3 (very high) zones, where the strictest restrictions apply.
New levels will be announced on Thursday. Based on the levels that the local areas were inserted into prior to the second lockdown, we can get an idea of the restrictions that apply.
Will you be able to get back to your club’s floor for the first home game? Share your opinion here.
It’s been a hectic season so far – don’t miss a thing by signing up for the brilliant new Mirror Football newsletter!
The latest broadcast news and big stories land right in your inbox. You will not miss it.
To sign up, put your email address at the top of this article or follow the instructions at this link.
Subscribe to Mirror Football email here for the latest news and gossip coverage.
Premier League, Chelsea F. . C.. . , Manchester United F. . C.. .
World news – GB – If your Premier League club could have fans again under the new coronavirus rules
. . Associated title :
– If your Premier League club could have fans back under new coronavirus rules
– Everton ready to return Fans with Goodison Park Ticket Plan in place
– Colchester United fans hope they can return soon
– The first game Arsenal fans can watch in the Emirates when Boris Johnson reveals winter plans
– Newcastle United fans are hoping to return after the lockdown at St. James& # 39; s Park
– Fans can return to sports stadiums after the suspension ends
– How many fans are allowed to play in YOUR club? Arsenal, Chelsea & # 39; allowed to play before 2000, but Man Utd closes behind . . .
– Return of Sports Fans: What New Rules Mean for London and Beyond
– Fans could return to the Premier League site next week
– How will Newcastle be affected by the Fan Return Plan and how will they return from fans?