Leicester City will look to build on last week’s dramatic win when Brighton is greeted at King Power Stadium on Sunday.
A late goal from Jamie Vardy gave the Foxes a 2-1 win at Sheffield United last Sunday. This ended a defeat in two games and his team stayed in the top four.
After bet365 has already won seven of its eleven Premier League games this season, Leicester makes it even money (2). 0) Favorites to add three more items to your list here.
Both Brighton wins in this campaign came from the Amex Stadium and are 14/5 (3). 80) Outsider to take another major win on the road here.
The teams drew 0-0 when they last met here in June. 50).
Cengiz Under and Harvey Barnes have both claimed to start midweek after Leicester beat AEK Athens. Ricardo Pereira, Caglar Soyuncu and Daniel Amartey are all outside while James Maddison and Timothy Castagne face fitness tests.
Adam Lallana, Christian Walton, Jose Izquierdo, Florin Andone, Davy Propper and Alexis Mac Allister are absent for Graham Potter, although both couples are close to fitness.
Vardy’s goal against the Blades last weekend may have earned the Foxes all three points, but it was certainly not a convincing performance by the 2015/16 Premier League champions.
Despite 71 percent possession, Leicester managed just four shots on goal and scored 14 goals in their last four games – a number better than just five other teams.
One of the teams to have less than 14 during this period is Brighton, with the Seagulls also facing the fourth smallest shots on goal. Both are big reasons why they’ve scored a total of four goals and conceded the same amount in their last four games.
Leicester’s recent offensive battles could continue against a strong defense at Brighton and 10/11. 91) under 2. 5 goals from bet365 gives the players good value for this Premier League clash.
Copyright © 2020 Target. com All rights reserved. The information contained in target. com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed in any way without Goal’s prior written consent. com
Leicester City F. . C.. . , Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club, Premier League, Jamie Vardy, Brendan Rodgers
World News – UK – Leicester City v Brighton Betting Tips: Latest Odds, Team News, Previews and Predictions | goal. com
. . Related Title :
– Leicester City vs Brighton Betting Tips: Latest Odds, Team News, Previews and Predictions
– Leicester City Predicted Lineups v Brighton: Brendan Rodgers outlines selection process
– Graham Potter urges Brighton players not to deal with VAR – Decisions to deal with VAR decisions
– Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers welcomes & # 39; valuable & # 39; Cengiz Under
– Graham Potter refuses to blame VAR for Brighton&’s bad form, as Seagull’s boss puts it: & # 39; They don’t want people . . .
– The five key battles that Leicester could decide against Albion
– Premier League Betting Odds, Picks & Predictions: Leicester City vs.. . Brighton & Hove Albion (Sunday, Dec.. . 13)
– Leicester City v Brighton & Hove Albion: Probable line-up
– Brighton Boss: Leicester game is not & # 39 ; free hit& # 39;
– Southampton vs Sheffield United betting tip 1. – 13. December 2020
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: