After beating Napoli at the weekend, Milan will now find it easier to play games on paper, at least after the Europa League clash with Lille. However, due to injury, it may not be as easy as initially thought.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Rafael Leao and Alexis Saelemaekers are all injured and will miss some games. Therefore, if you are a betting fan it is advisable to keep an eye on the odds that you can get with Betcompare.
Having to do without the former is obviously the biggest blow, especially since it is so difficult to replace. The Swede has scored ten goals in just six league games, which is absolutely breathtaking even for a world-class player.
There is no doubt that Milan will have to use a striker in January, or at least summer, as Ibrahimovic simply cannot play every game his age. Also, it seems that next season will be his last for the Rossoneri so a new striker is needed.
With the others, Stefano Pioli has more than one option each, which is especially reassuring given that Milan has struggled with depth over the years. As with the results, however, the situation at the club has changed a lot.
Leao started the season very well, but with Ante Rebic’s return he inevitably had to fight for a place on the grid. That being said, it would have been beneficial to have him available now that Ibra is injured.
Sure, Rebic can fill the gap up front, but he’s arguably not that good in this position, so Pioli insists on playing him on the left. If the Croatian is forced to play as a striker, a window of time opens up for Jens Petter Hauge.
The Norwegian arrived at the end of September and has already scored two impressive goals for the Rossoneri despite the limited playing time. With that in mind, the left wing shouldn’t be too much of a problem.
In addition, Milan can always play up front against the young Lorenzo Colombo, so Rebic can start to the left. The boy needs more experience to grow, but the potential is certainly there. No doubt, this is a great opportunity for him too.
On the right, Samu Castillejo is the most « natural » replacement, but the Spaniard wasn’t particularly good at the start of this season. Brahim Diaz is an option here too and can play on the left as well.
We should also not forget Hakan Calhanoglu who played on all flanks during his years in Milan, although his creativity is better suited to the CAM role. The point, therefore, is that the options are many.
There is always room for criticism, but in this situation it is just a matter of bad luck that all of the attack violations occur at the same time. For example, if Leao had been available, there would have been no problem whatsoever.
The Rossoneri have depth and now is a good time to show it, starting with the game against Lille. Nobody expects it to be easy, but to say the team has no doubt is just wrong.
A. . C.. . Milan, Lille OSC, Zlatan Ibrahimović, UEFA Europa League, France Ligue 1
World news – UK – Position shifts and a chance for the youth: analyzing the depths of Milan in the recent injury crisis
. . Related title :
– Shifts in position and a chance for youth: analyzing the depth of Milan& # 39; in the recent injury crisis
– Thursday Europa League Betting Odds, Picks & Predictions: Lille vs.. . AC Milan (Nov. . 26)
– Lille vs AC Milan preview: expected line-up, prediction, tactics , Team News & Important statistics
– > BONERA: " OUR SPIRIT WILL BE KEY" a href = « /? s = Lille vs Milan preview, prediction and odds « > Lille vs Milan preview, prediction and odds
– Lille v AC Milan prediction, preview, team news and more | UEFA Europa League 2020-21
– Preview: Lille vs. . AC Milan – prediction, team news, line-up
– Lille vs AC Milan live streaming: Europa League online view
– Arsenal receives transfer boost if Milan rumors are suppressed
– Lille v AC Milan live stream, team news & Forecast | Europa League
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: