Butterfly Network Inc. On Friday, it said it had agreed to merge with the special-purpose acquisition company Longview Acquisition Corp..
In a deal worth $ 1. 5 billion. The combined company will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol « BFLY. ». It will receive $ 584 million in cash to develop its digital imaging technology. The companies said in a statement that the Butterfly iQ is an ultrasound transducer that can perform a « whole-body imaging » with a single handheld probe using chip technology that connects to a mobile phone or tablet device.. . Early investors include Butterfly, Billy Gifford, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Foson Industrial Corporation.. , Limited. Butterfly’s goal is to create premium quality medical images at affordable prices. The deal is expected to close in the first quarter of 2021. Longview shares are up 4% ahead of marketing.
By using this site you agree to
Privacy Notice f
Historical and current end-of-day data provided by FACTSET.
All quotes are at the local exchange time.
Real-time U last sale data. s. Stock quotes reflect only trades reported through Nasdaq.
Daily data is delayed at least 15 minutes or as per exchange requirements.
Special Purpose Acquisitions, Mergers and Acquisitions, Larry Robbins, New York Stock Exchange, Glenview Capital Management, Medical Imaging
World News – US – Medical Imaging Service Provider Butterfly Network To merge with SPAC Longview at $ 1. 5 billion transactions
. . Related Title :
– Butterfly Network Medical Imaging Services Company merges with Plumber Longview for $ 1. 5 billion deals
– <a href = "/? S = Butterfly Network, the global leader in democratizing medical imaging, to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange by merging with . . . Butterfly Network, a global leader in the democratization of medical imaging, to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange by merging with . . .
– Larry Robbins & # 39; Longview SPAC Deal to Merge with Butterfly Network at $ 1″. Deal 5B
– Butterfly Network to list over $ 1. $ 5 billion merger with SPAC backed by Larry Robbins
– Butterfly Network is listed on the New York Stock Exchange by merging with Longview Acquisition Corp.. (LGVW)
– Butterfly Network and Longview to integrate
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]