Do you have a tip for the newsroom, press release, local event list or digital content to share? Submit it here. Would you like to support our mission? Become a monthly subscriber by visiting patreon. com / fl1.
Several schools in Cayuga County plan to stick to distance learning through mid-January.
Over the weekend, Public Health Director Kathleen Kuddy and Cayuga County Legislative Chairperson Aileen McNabb-Coleman issued a joint statement calling on schools to suspend student returns until the third week of January.
Auburn, Cato-Meridian, Skaneateles, Southern Cayuga and Union Springs are implementing until 19. January distance learning. Officials in Weedsport posted on their website late Sunday that they would stick to distance learning this week. Moravia Central School also said it will switch to distance learning in the first week of January.
Cayuga County reported a variety of new cases over the weekend and officially hit the 1 mark on Sunday. 000 active cases.
Cayuga County, School, Coronavirus, School District
World News – US – Cayuga County Schools Update Distance Learning Plans After Officials Call For Delay – Fingerlakes1. com
. . Related Title :
– Schools in Cayuga County Update Distance Learning Plans After Officials Call For Delay
– Cayuga County Schools Obey County Council to Extend Remote Start to 2021
– >> Cayuga County has 1000 active COVID-19 cases registered, 3000 confirmed cases
– 2 Cayuga Co. . Officials recommending school districts up to 3rd grade. January week of online learning
– More Cayuga County counties in the area are pushing in-person learning after the vacation break back
– Cayuga County Officials Recommend District Schools To Go Long Distance
– > UPDATED: As recommended by Cayuga County’s School Districts to start remotely in 2021
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]