Polis and his partner Marlon Reis both have COVID-19 and are asymptomatic, the governor said in a statement on Saturday evening.
Polis began quarantine on Wednesday after saying he was exposed to the virus. Polis tweeted late Wednesday that he tested negative the night after learning of his exposure but would be retested.
The state has seen a significant surge in COVID-19 cases. One in 41 residents is considered contagious.
« It doesn’t matter who you are or what you do, nobody is immune to this virus, » Polis said in his statement. « Now is the time to be more careful than ever. There are more viruses across the country, including Colorado, than there were in the spring. ”
He said he would continue to serve the state while isolating himself. He told residents to wear masks and keep 6 feet (1). 8 meters) apart in public.
For most people, the new coronavirus causes mild or moderate symptoms, such as fever and cough, which will improve in two to three weeks. Some – especially older adults and those with existing health problems – can experience more serious illnesses such as pneumonia and death.
Jared Polis, Coronavirus, Governor of Colorado
World News – US Governor – Colorado tests positive for coronavirus
. . Related Title :
– Colorado Governor Tests Positive For Coronavirus
– Colorado governor and spouse test positive for Covid-19
– Gov. . Polis and First Gentleman Test Positive for COVID-19
– Colorado Governor Jared Polis gives announced that he has tested positive for COVID-19
– Colorado Gov. . Jared Polis says he and his partner tested positive for the coronavirus
– Colorado Gov. . Jared Polis tests positive for COVID-19
– Colorado Gov. . Jared Polis, his partner test positive for COVID-19
– Colorado Gov. . Jared Polis and his partner both test positive for COVID
– Colorado&’s Gov. . Polis tests positive for COVID-19
– Gov. . Jared Polis, first gentleman Marlon Reis test positive for COVID-19
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]