The Philadelphia Eagles (3-5-1) are back on the road in Week 11 when they face the Cleveland Browns (6-3) in Ohio. Things aren’t looking so good for Carson Wentz and the Eagles, who lost their first loss to the New York Giants since 2016.
Both teams are affected by COVID regulations this week. The Eagles are making several squad moves ahead of Sunday’s game preparing to forego QB coach Press Taylor and WR coach Aaron Moorehead, and the Browns will have to play without defending stud Myles Garrett.
You will get the Eagles game if you are in BLUE on the map (over 506Sports). com) below.
The Browns lead the all-time series between these teams 31-17-1, but the Eagles have won the last five games. They also haven’t faced each other in a while, with the last competition in early 2016, and Philly taking a home win of 29-10. The last time they played in Cleveland was in 2012, when the Eagles took a 1-point win.
Week 7 – vs.. . New York Giants (Oct.. . 22, 20:20 ET, FOX | NFL network | Amazon) Thursday night football
Cleveland Browns, Myles Garrett, Philadelphia Eagles, NFL
World News – USA – Eagles vs.. . Browns: Live stream information, TV schedule and game time
. . Related title :
– Eagles vs.. . Browns: Live stream information, TV schedule and game time
– Weekend Water Break: Carson Wentz sends message to teammates
– Cleveland Browns Playoff Rooting Guide for Week 11
– 4 boxes for the Philadelphia Eagles to beat the Cleveland Browns in week 11
– How will the Browns replace Myles Garrett against the Eagles? Hey Mary Kay!
– Behind Enemy Lines: 6 questions with The Browns Wire for week 11
– Sunday Dawg Chow: Browns News (22. 11. 20)
– ANALYSIS: Philadelphia Eagles vs.. . Cleveland Browns Preview
– > 10 Philadelphia Eagles to play Cleveland in Week 11
– Time to show up in the defensive underachiever: Terry Pluto&s Brown’s Pregame Scribbles
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]