in November. 16 maps showing the number of cases reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the past seven days, by state / territory (cases per 100. 000). )
On Monday the government. Gavin Newsom said the number of infections rose 51% in just 10 days and the number of hospitalizations rose 48%..
Although you are likely familiar with the daily Coronavirus numbers in California, you may be wondering how their numbers compare to other states.
Dakota is currently suffering from the country’s worst outbreaks, but how bad is the Golden State? In short, much worse.
One of the main indicators of the spread of COVID-19 in society is the number of new cases per day per 100,000 people within seven days, in North Dakota this number is 199 and in South Dakota 161. In California, she is 20 years old.
Illinois with the metropolitan Chicago comparison might be more appropriate. In Prairie state, the rate per 100,000 last week is 96.
UCSF coronavirus expert Dr.. Bob Watchter said the California troop surge « is not like a catastrophic boom in the Midwest, but is worrisome.
« It is likely due to many of the same factors occurring nationwide – cold weather, more gatherings, Halloween, and it puts us in a suspicious position as we approach Thanksgiving, » he said. « Moreover, given the breadth of the national boom and the amount of travel in and out of California, there is no way to insulate us from sudden increases elsewhere, unless we significantly limit this travel..
To give a clearer picture of how the epidemic in California compares to what is unfolding in other states, we pulled the numbers from 16 other states, including a mix of the states with the highest infection rates as well as the places with the most total.. cases. The date of the number of new cases in the past seven days came from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the number of total cases and deaths came from state public health departments. See data for all 50 states in COVID. CDC. Government.
Amy Graff is SFGATE’s News Editor. She was born in the Gulf region and started her career in news for the Daily Californian at the University of California, Berkeley, where she majored in English literature.. She has been with SFGATE for 12 years. You may email it at [email protected] Com.
California, Coronavirus, Gavin Newsom
World News – US – Here’s how the level of COVID-19 risk in California compares with other states
. . Related Headline :
– Here& # 39; s how it compares to the level of COVID-19 risk in California& # 39; s in other states
– COVID retreat: Santa Clara County falls to purple level as infection rises , Hospitalization
– Orange County back down again to the purple level of & classification # 39; s COVID-19
– moving to the purple level will stop school districts from looking to offer personalized learning
– Napa County moved to Purple Level
– Yolo county again in purple while California records all-time high
– San Mateo county returns to red level due to COVID-19 pandemic
– Kern County returns to purple, what does that mean for churches, theaters, and schools
– El Dorado County Restaurant Forces overseas as the county moves to the more restrictive COVID-19 category
– Coronavirus Map: Here is CSEANDCHAR # 39; What is the level of each county in California in November. 16
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: