Dr. . Alan Chartock discusses the COVID-19 pandemic and the resignation of Former White House Coronavirus Advisor Dr. . Scott Atlas.
Dr. . Alan Chartock also reflects on Giving Tuesday and comments on President-elect Joe Biden’s decision to appoint Neera Tanden as director of the Office of Management and Budget.
Dr. . Alan Chartock discusses President Trump’s recent interview with Fox News, in which the president suggested, without evidence, that his own FBI and Justice Department rigged the 2020 election against him.
Joe Biden, Janet Yellen, Council of Economic Advisers, Neera Tanden, Jared Bernstein
World News – USA – Dr. . Alan Chartock’s morning comment
. . Associated title :
– Dr. . Alan Chartock&’s morning comment
– Biden to nominate Yellen, highlight diversity in business team
– Indian American Neera Tanden Appointed Head of Biden& Budget Office
– Biden Budget Pick Neera Tanden a Lightning Rod in Washington
– Political battle for Biden&’s nomination as WH budget chief
– Joe Biden& # 39; s OMB Director Becomes Progressive ENRAGE
– Why Janet Yellen as Treasury Secretary The Pe is perfect choice for the perfect Timing
– Biden&’s election for budget manager once campaigned to fund social spending by paying LIBYA for regime change . . .
– Biden names top economic advisor as Arizona, Wisconsin certifies voting results
– Biden picks Janet Yellen as finance minister
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: