George Gerdes, a prolific character actor whose many credits range from Miami Vice and Seinfeld to Bosch and Broadway’s A Few Good Men, died in January. 1 suffered from a brain aneurysm the day before. He was 72 years old.
« George Gerdes left, » tweeted Bosch star Titus Welliver. “An actor, actor and deeply kind man. Take a rest, brother, we’re less… ”Gerdes played a recurring role on the Amazon Prime series as the operator of an intermediate house for Vietnam War veterans.
A singer-songwriter whose two early 1970s albums, Obituary and Son of Obituary, had a small but loyal following for their quirky humor – his « Hey Packy, » a love letter to a dog, was written by Loudon Wainwright covered III 1976 – Gerdes built a long acting career in often small but memorable roles. In Seinfeld, he played « Man # 1, » a vigilante who was outraged by George Costanza’s treatment of the Bubble Boy, and in the 1994 X-Files episode « Miracle Man, » played the preaching father of a boy with healing powers.
Other TV credits include appearances on Walker Texas Ranger, Picket Fences, NYPD Blue, The Practice, Lost, Greys Anatomy, True Blood and Brothers & Sisters. In the film, Gerdes played the building super in Single White Female (1992) and a detective in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011). . Additional film credits include Amistad (1997) and Hidalgo (2004).
Gerdes performed on stage with A Few Good Men from 1989, written by Aaron Sorkin and directed by Don Scardino. Off-Broadway credits include Sam Shepard’s Fool for Love (1983) and Dennis McIntyre’s Modigliani in 1979.
George Gerdes has left. An actor actor and deeply kind man. Take a rest, brother, we are less . . . picture. Twitter. com / oJ4heiCK1h
My dear old friend George Gerdes died last night. He was a wonderful songwriter, poet, and actor who was very much loved by everyone who knew him. You would have liked him too. RIP, GG, from old red lobster.
Beloved actor, singer / songwriter, rider and Carnegie alum George Gerdes left the stage right on New Year’s Eve. Completely uncompetitive, mutually empowering – all what a rarity, now just a memory. Laughter comes hard in auld lang syne. picture. Twitter. com / Fb8vzWT3B3
George Gerdes, Grey’s Anatomy, The X-Files, Seinfeld
World news – USA – George Gerdes dies: Bosch actor, singer-songwriter was 72 years old
. . Related title :
– George Gerdes, singer, songwriter and character actor dies at 72
– George Gerdes dies: & # 39 ; Bosch& # 39; Actor, singer-songwriter was 72
– He worked on stage for Aaron Sorkin and Sam Shepard and appeared on-screen in & # 39; The X-Files, & # 39; & # 39; Bosch& # 39; and & # 39; The 11th . . .
– George Gerdes, character actor who appeared in & # 39; NCIS& # 39 ;, & # 39; Grey& # 39; s Anatomy& # 39; and & # 39; Perry MasonCSS ;, dead at 72
– George Gerdes dead at 72 – Grey&’s anatomy and X-Files star dies & # 39; after a brain aneurysm on New Year’s Day Year& # 39; s Eve& # 39;
– George Gerdes, singer and & # 39; Seinfeld& # 39; and & # 39; Grey& # 39; s Anatomy& # 39; actor, dead at 72
– Actor and songwriter George Gerdes dead at 72
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]