Posted: 01:25 GMT, 22. November 2020 | Updated: 01:26 GMT, Jan.. November 2020
Marcelo Bielsa firmly believes that he will not change his attack principles despite Leeds United’s reality check in the Premier League.
Their exciting start has stalled with 4-1 defeats and they are in the bottom half as they face Arsenal on Sunday.
Bielsa could be forgiven for trying something a little more pragmatic, but he said, “I take risks to make the game good. The second option would mean I don’t care, I would do anything to win.
‘Trying to attack is what the fans want, although we have to try to be efficient with the style we choose.
‘You have to choose a way to play. It doesn’t mean what I’m saying is the right way. You just have to choose one route and any circumstance when it doesn’t go well is considered bad.
‘Creating a style of play takes a long time and destroying it only takes a moment. ‘
The mentor of Pep Guardiola and Mauricio Pochettino would like to reduce individual mistakes instead of going to safety first.
‘We must continue to attack well and reduce errors. Not to lose the ball in our own half and to end the attack in the opposing half so that there is no counterattack.
He added dismissively, “Should we walk long every time? Attack only when the enemy makes a mistake? Do you wait behind the ball at 11 instead of pushing in half? ‘
Share what you think
The views expressed in the above content are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
We will automatically post your comment and a link to the message on your Facebook timeline as it is posted on MailOnline. To do this, we link your MailOnline account to your Facebook account. We ask you to confirm this for your first post on Facebook.
Leeds United, Premier League, Marcelo Bielsa, Arsenal F. . C.. .
World news – USA – Leeds United will not abandon attack principles, says Marcelo Bielsa
. . Related title :
– Marcelo Bielsa insists Leeds & # 39 not give up; not giving up their attacking principles despite successive 4-1 defeats in the Premier League . . .
– Kevin Campbell gives Arsenal striker Eddie Nketiah on loan
– Ex-Leeds United man supports Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard as successor to Marcelo Bielsa
– Leeds United Stint gave me a different mentality – Eddie Nketiah
– Marcelo Bielsa values his tactical brain – Leeds United legend on white star
– Arsenal against Leeds United – the three key fights
– In Leeds we trust: it must never be forgotten that football would be nothing without the fans.
– Exclusive: Whelan hums, as Leeds contract with & # 39 agreed; Fantastic& # 39; Players
– Mikel Arteta and Arsenal can take inspiration from unlikely sources to ensure success in Leeds
– & # 39; Hands on& # 39; Arteta makes sure that every player & # 39; knows his jobs& # 39;
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]