A preliminary 3. A magnitude 6 earthquake struck near San Francisco on Thursday morning, according to the United States Geological Survey.
The quake that hit around 5:42 a.m.. m. , was centered about 4 miles south of Muir Beach and about 4 miles west of San Francisco, the USGS said.
Some people in San Francisco reported feeling the tremors measured at a depth of nearly 9 miles in the epicenter, the USGS said.
A San Rafael resident told NBC Bay Area that she felt her home shake, but nothing was damaged. A San Francisco resident said his chandeliers swayed and things fell off shelves in his home.
Early Thursday morning, a 2nd. Magnitude 6 earthquake struck the East Bay near San Pablo, the USGS said. The quake occurred around 1:45 a.m.. m.
Earthquake in San Francisco Bay Area
World News – USA – M3. 6 earthquake rattles near San Francisco: USGS
. . Associated title :
– 3. Magnitude 6 earthquake near Mill Valley
– Bay Area hit with 2 earthquakes on Thursday morning
– M3. 6 earthquake rattles near San Francisco: USGS
– 3. Magnitude 6 quake in waters south of Muir Beach
– Earthquake rattles just off the coast of San Francisco , Marin County
– Earthquake Wakes San Francisco on New Years Day& # 39; s Eve
– Bay Area earthquake: 3. Magnitude 6 quake near Mill Valley
– Small early morning earthquake near San Pablo
– Magnitude 3. 6 earthquakes near Cobb, Lake County, California, USA
– 3. Magnitude 6 earthquake awakening residents of San Francisco Jolts Bay Area
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: