NCAA men’s basketball season will return with a rivalry game in opening week. Despite problems around the world, the NCCA has arranged « Bubbleville » in Connecticut. This allows them to play basketball for 11 days without anyone being exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
The NCAA has canceled a slew of games due to outbreaks in their respective programs. The marquee game between the Florida Gators and Virginia Cavaliers was also canceled after the Gators had positive cases. As a result, gatherings like Bubbleville could soon become the norm.
The NCAA announces that the entire 2021 NCAA basketball tournament will be held in a single location, with Indianapolis being discussed as a potential venue.
The UCLA Bruins compete against rivals San Diego State Aztecs. The Bruins are ranked 22nd by the Associated Press, while San Diego failed to make the top 25. However, both teams have high hopes this season and this opening game will be electrifying.
The Bruins and the Aztecs can both expect solid seasons this year. San Diego State was one of the best teams in college basketball last season, and the cancellation of the tournament has to haunt them, especially as UCLA is ahead of most pre-season leaderboards.
At UCLA, Chris Smith will be returning to the team and that is a huge benefit, especially after former star Prince Ali left the team. Most of last season’s core is back, along with Johnny Juzang moving from Kentucky. The greatest asset, however, is Mike Cronin, who will begin his second season at the helm of the Bruins. Cronin helped UCLA improve their overall standings late last season and is a big contributor to their high preseason predictions.
However, the state of San Diego was not so lucky. You lost three key players in Malachi Flynn, Yanni Wetzell and KJ Feagin. They have retooled around the remaining starters Jordan Schakel and Matt Mitchell. However, they have a weak backcourt duo with a 5’8 PG (Terrel Gomez) and a starter who averaged below four points last season (Trey Pulliam). .
The continuity that UCLA brings into the season will be difficult to break. The state of San Diego has the ingredients for success, but it remains to be seen if they can come together to replicate last season’s success. But for this game, the Bruins will take it.
UCLA Bruins Men’s Basketball, San Diego State Aztecs, College Basketball, Pacific 12 Conference, University of California, Los Angeles, San Diego State University, Mountain West Conference
World news – US – NCAA Men’s Basketball: UCLA Bruins v San Diego State Aztecs – Possible lineups and predictions – EssentialsSports
. . Associated title :
– UCLA vs.. . San Diego State FREE LIVE STREAM (Jan.. 11. 20) | Watch college basketball online | Time, TV, Channel
– Mitchell, Schakel led SDSU to 73-58 win over No.. 22 UCLA
– >> UCLA vs SDSU basketball live stream: watch online
– UCLA vs San Diego State: How to Watch
– Nathan Mensah returns to action after a health problem
– San Diego State vs.. . UC Irvine Basketball will be broadcast live on YurView
– NCAA Men& # 39; s Basketball: UCLA Bruins vs San Diego State Aztecs – Possible Lineups and Predictions
– Daily NCAA Basketball Picks: Moneylines , Spreads and Totals
– Westwood rises: UCLA Bruins basketball team favorites win Pac -12
– UCLA vs.. . San Diego State, Jan.. 11. 20 college basketball predictions
Donnez votre avis et abonnez-vous pour plus d’infos
Vidéo du jour: