Raphael Warnock, Democratic Senate candidate and senior pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, has had repeated problems remembering paying property taxes and his church’s garbage collection over the past decade.
Four times in six years, as CEO of Ebenezer Baptist Church, Warnock had imposed tax liens on him for failing to pay for garbage collection and recycling. The Fulton County Tax Commissioner collects and recycles trash collection and recycling fees on behalf of the City of Atlanta. (For those wondering if the church would be exempt, the fee is classified as a usage fee, not a …
Raphael Warnock, United States Senate, Georgia, Democratic Party
World News – US – Raphael Warnock having trouble paying his taxes and dues in Fulton County, Ga. | National review
. . Related title :
– & »; Black America& # 39; s Church" ;: Senate race puts the spotlight on historic Atlanta Church
– Raphael Warnock&’s problems paying his taxes and fees in Fulton County, Ga.
– Senate could appoint MLK successor before King Day
– Senate races & # 39; Black America& # 39; s Church& # 39; Into Spotlight
– Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church, in which Dr. . Once preached, Martin Luther King is brought into the spotlight by the Georgia Senate . . .
– Ebenezer Baptist: MLK& # 39; s Church is making history in Georgia&’s Senate drain
– Raphael Warnock wants to make history in Georgia
– < a href = "/? s = & # 39; Attack on the prophetic voice& # 39 ;: The Black Church plays a big role in Warnock& # 39; The Black Church plays a big role in Warnock&'s Senate offer
– Warnock accuses Loeffler & # 39; scandalized my name& # 39;
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]