Why go for the easy buck when you can have it ride and sweat out a nail biter?
Radio personality Bobby Bones did just that to close a three-legged parlay on DraftKings Sportsbook and cash it in thanks to the Mississippi State Bulldogs. Bones put together a bowl game parlay in which Wisconsin defeated Wake Forest, Texas as 7. 5 point favorites vs.. . Colorado and Mississippi State beat Tulsa.
Bones got off to an easy start as Texas drove to victory over Colorado on Tuesday. The Buffaloes held it at seven in the first half, but the Longhorns broke it open and cruised to a 55-23 victory.
Things got tense a day later when Wake Forest took a 14-0 lead against Wisconsin in the first quarter. It must have taken the badgers some time to remember that they had a bowl game to play. They drew the game in the second quarter and pulled back with a 42:28 win in the fourth quarter.
What brought us to Thursday. Bones had a chance to cash out a little less than $ 300 less than what he could win with a Bulldogs win. He voted on his Instagram story and his followers followed the age-old mantra: « Fear of money doesn’t make money. « . ”
Mississippi State led the entire game, but it was close for much of the day. The Bulldogs are known for having attacking head coach Mike Leach, but their defense has been strengthened a lot. They stopped Tulsa deep in bulldog territory several times, including a critical interception of the red zone later in the fourth quarter.
Mississippi State Bulldogs Soccer, Tulsa Golden Hurricane Soccer, Bowl Game, Armed Forces Bowl, Mississippi State University, College Football, American Football, NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision, Mike Leach
World News – USA – Sometimes it pays to let it go
. . Related title :
– Reaction: Mars Mississippi State Brawl angry at No.. 24 Tulsa
– Sometimes it pays to let it go
– Mississippi State Punter fires bizarre 0-yard punt in Armed Forces Bowl
– At the end of the Armed Forces Bowl between the state of Mississippi and Tulsa, a bad fight breaks out
– Mississippi State beats Tulsa 28-26 in Armed Forces Bowl
– <a href = "/? S = Thursday& # 39; s College Football: Massive brawl follows Mississippi State win over Tulsa in Armed Forces Bowl Thursday&s College Football: Massive brawl follows Mississippi State win over Tulsa in Armed Fo rces Bowl
– Ugly brawl breaks out after TU&’s Armed Forces Bowl game against Mississippi State
– Major Brawl breaks out after Mississippi beat State&’s Tulsa in Armed Forces Bowl game
– Mississippi State and Tulsa players fight wildly after Bulldogs& # 39; Armed Forces Bowl win
– Mississippi State 28 versus Tulsa 26 4Q 1:23